HP Printer is a multifunctional printer that simplifies work. Print, scan, and copy are the common functions. Download hp printer software from 123.hp.com/setup and follow the installation steps for more better results. After you get the printer, you need to set it up to configure your printer to give you an outstanding printing experience.
Download hp printer driver from 123.hp.com/setup
1. Make sure you have started the hp printer and connected with your computer
2. Visit the web portal - www.123.hp.com/setup
3. Click on the download button to get software favorable according to your computer
4. Enter hp printer model number in the space provided
5. Choose the HP printer driver from the list and click on the Download button.
What are the Steps to Install HP Printer Software ?
Install the downloaded hp printer driver by following the mentioned below steps :
1. Get started by turning on your hp printer.
2. Connect the printer to your Windows or Mac computer. Turn the device on.
3. Open up your preferred browser and go to 123.hp.com/setup and click the ‘enter’ key.
4. Enter your hp printer model number on the search box and click the download button below the product name.
5. After that, run the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions.
6. The wizard will now ask you to choose your connection type. You can select USB or wifi mode.
7. Finally, you can complete the 123 hp printer setup drivers and software installation.
How to complete basic HP printer setup settings?
Go through with the steps given below to complete the HP printer setup settings.
1. Unbox your printer and proceed to remove all the packaging and casing on the printer.
2. Now connect the power cable to the printer and the other end to the wall socket. Power up your printer; one end to the printer and the other end to the wall socket.
3. After the printer turns ON, proceed to complete the basic setup.
4. The printer will ask you for a date, time, language, and region. Some printers may ask for the time-zone, as it differs from model to model.
5. After you complete the initial setup, go on to install the ink cartridges in your printer.
6. You should hear a click sound when you are installing the cartridges, only then it will fit in perfectly. Load up your paper stack and use the guides to position the papers.
7. Once the initial setup is done, your printer will print an alignment page to check the nozzle’s status.
8. You can modify it accordingly now itself. Hook up the printer with your device and download the recommended software using 123.hp.com/setup.